“I’m tired of not being able to eat good food, and being too embarrassed to smile. I see ads promising ‘Teeth in a Day’ or ‘All-on-Four’ implants. I want that!”
Almost every day I have patients ask me how “Teeth in a Day”, “All-on-Four” implants, or TeethXpress can restore their entire smile. This is a common question in our office because many people today are dealing with quality of life issues from missing many teeth, severe full-mouth decay, the inability to fully taste food because of dentures, denture mobility, degenerating bone in the jaw, and other serious and uncomfortable issues. Because of the impact of these issues on the lives of these folks, every single patient that asks is interested in learning more about the ways TeethXpress can dramatically improve their quality of life.
TeethXpress basically provides patients a permanent prosthesis (full arch of prosthetic teeth) supported by dental implants. The procedure can restore the mouth with a full set of fully functioning prosthetic teeth that look and feel natural. The procedure requires a highly experienced surgeon and team and because I have been placing thousands of dental implants since 1986, we’ve been able to streamline this procedure to make it a very smooth, successful, and comfortable process for the patient.
One of the most rewarding procedures I do is this process of giving people their smiles back. Even before this technique made it into the hands of marketing firms, I was offering this life-changing procedure to men and women who would prefer not to wear a removable denture.
Their comments afterwards? Having this done:
➔ “Transformed my appearance”
➔ “Improved my speech”
➔ “Gave me back my self-confidence”
➔ “Allowed me to eat real food again”
What exactly is the process, you ask?
- At the initial, complimentary exam in our office, we will take a 3-D x-ray of your jaw so that I can analyze your situation and customize your treatment plan.
- We will discuss financing options with you to make this affordable.
- I like to partner with a dentist who will make a natural-looking set of teeth you are happy with. If you don’t have a dentist yet, I can recommend one you’ll like.
- On the day of surgery, you will be comfortable and relaxed under sedation, while your new implants are placed, and your new set of teeth are fixed to the implants.
- In just a few short hours, you will go home with a new smile!
- You will eat cool, soft foods like ice cream, yogurt, and pudding for the first day, and then soft foods during the two-week healing period.
- We will teach you how to take care of your new set of teeth and implants, which will include the use of a Water Pik.
- Eventually, usually within a year, your dentist will make you a more permanent set of teeth that you will cherish for your lifetime.
If you would like to discuss options for your special situation in a caring environment, please call our office to make an appointment and get treated by Expert periodontist in the woodlands.
Your partner in health,
Dr. Kip Saunders