Kip Saunders, DDS
Periodontist in The Woodlands & Conroe TX
Dr. Kip Saunders is a specialist in Periodontics and Implantology. His practice specializes in the conservative treatment of gum disease with a special emphasis on dental implants and periodontal plastic surgery. He takes pride in providing his patients with advanced dental therapy in a comfortable and caring atmosphere.
Dr. Saunders, with over 35 years of clinical and teaching experience, has lectured extensively on dental implants and non-surgical periodontics both locally and nationally. He is a graduate of both the Surgical and Prosthetic Advanced Implant Training Programs from the prestigious Misch Institute and achieved Fellowship status from the International Congress of Oral Implantology. He has also taught at the clinical professor level for both LSU Dental and UTDB Houston.
Dr. Saunders has been an active member of the local community supporting various charities, church, and youth activities.
Throughout his career, he has been active in organized dentistry. He served as President and Charter Member of The Greater Houston Society of Periodontists and President of The Brazos Valley District Dental Society. He is one of the founders of The Pankey Study Group of Texas and a charter member of The Texas Society of Periodontists.
In 2004, Dr. Saunders founded The Houston-Conroe-Huntsville Implant Study Group, which is an organization of dentists committed to providing their patients with the highest quality of care by furthering their education in the field of Dental Implantology.
Active Professional Organizations:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology, Diplomate, Board Certified in 1983
- Texas Dental Association
- Brazos Valley District Dental Society, Past President
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Texas Society of Periodontists, Charter Member
- Greater Houston Periodontal Society, Charter Member, Past President
- Southwest Society of Periodontists
- International Congress of Implantology, Fellow
- The Pankey Study Group of Texas, Founder
- The Houston-Conroe-Huntsville Implant Study Group, Founder